Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian Reveals New Fragrance ad


Ive been wondering how this was going to smell.. im pretty curious. hmm i have to say im not a fan of this picture but we"ll see what others releases.

TV star, entrepreneur, model, actress, and trendsetter Kim Kardashian adds another accomplishment to her portfolio: a trademark fragrance.

The dashing reality star just revealed the ad for her new fragrance, Kim Kardashian, and she look smoking hot!

"I am so excited about my fragrance launching at Sephora. The scent took me a long time to perfect and its finally here," Kim tells Hollyscoop exclusively.

Kim says of her new venture, “Collaborating with Lighthouse Beauty was a really creative, innovative process. What’s so different about their approach is that they have worked so closely with me on all aspects of my fragrance, the bottle, the juice...so I can develop a product that truly represents me and speaks to my fans....the fragrance really captures who I am.”

Make sure to swing by Sephora and pick up a bottle, remember Valentine's Day is right around the corner!

Original article.
Category: Fragrance
Featured Product from Bayho: Dior Addict 2 by Christian Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment