Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anna Sui


I remember that Anna Sui was actually selling her perfume line to Victoria's Secret. That was the very first time that I smelled her perfume. It was something that I have never smelled before. I was like sixteen at the time, but still. haha But she actually has more than just one perfume, there's a lot more to her name. It suprised me if you ask me. My personal favorite is Secret Wish (used to be sold at Victoria's Secret). I was pretty sad when they didn't sell it anymore. "Secret Wish by Anna Sui is a refreshing angelic scent for women. An amazing blend of of invigorating lemon, melon and apricot blends into a beautiful blend of pineapple, cedarwood, black currant and amber. Secret Wish is recommended for casual wear."

Picture Source
Category: Fragrances for Women > Anna Sui Women
Featured Product from Bayho: Secret Wish by Anna Sui Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment