Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fragrance Types for Him

I think that every woman would love to smell her man and he won't smell like sweat, am I right? Colgne is something I would love to give my man. Something that he & I would like to smell and he would like to wear. When he Is -Athletic. His Fragrance Type Should Be - Citrus:Fresh and brisk a scent made from oils derived from lemon, lime and orange. When he Is -Earthy His Fragrance Type Should Be -Fougre:Forest notes from oak moss, resin from laudanum and geranium. There are many more types of "men" that you could categorize them in. And you could find the answer in the article that I found. (It will be listed below). I say, it's pretty hard describing a smell over the internet because you can't actually smell it. haha Have a good day everyone

Original Article
Category: Fragrances for Men
Featured Product from Bayho: Rose Noire Black by Giorgio Valenti

No comments:

Post a Comment