Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to Help a Friend Choose Perfume


I found this great article about tips and such on how to help a friend choose a perfume. At first, I thought that it was simple enough, give your friend some perfume samples from the department store and see which one she likes best? I thought that's how good it would get. Other than that, this article goes into great detail on how to help a friend. Maybe I could help myself out of this one as well. haha Usually she will tell me what she doesn’t like — patchouli, for instance, or powdery scents. Then, I ignore what she says. I am, however, careful to avoid these hot-button words when offering up fragrances to try. "Next, I do a silent appraisal of the friend asking my advice. Is she likely to become immersed in perfume, or does she simply want something nice to spray on for special occasions? If her only perfume is a dusty bottle of Issey Miyake Eau d’Issey, and it seems like she’d be content with an unfussy bottle or two of something new, then I do another assessment. Does she want a bottle to brag about, or could she not care less who makes her perfume?"
Original Article
Category: Yves Saint Laurent
Featured Product from Bayho: Baby doll by Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment