Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shiseido..for men?

I practically grew up with Shiseido scent all over my house because that's my moms favorite company not just for perfume, but for everything! Face wash, soap, cleanser, anything made by them. My mom loved it even though it was expensive. Then I found this article about how there is a Shiseido fragrance for men? I decided to see the review for this, because I thought that I haven't been researching up on it. Look at this though, "Shiseido’s newest men’s fragrance is so exclusive that it can currently only be purchased at Shiseido boutiques throughout Japan and other licensed sellers (I’ll be buying mine at Carrefour). Though the men’s skincare line is now sold around the world, and the scent of the skincare line is very similar, this Eau de Toilette is mysteriously hard-to-find. I recently asked a Shiseido representative why the fragrance hasn’t been launched worldwide." isn't that crazy? I really do want to know why they don't sell it all over the US and only in one location.
So if anyone knows why comment me back! haha

Original Article
Category: Fragrances for Men > Swiss Army
Featured Product of Bayho: Swiss Army Altitude

No comments:

Post a Comment