Monday, July 19, 2010

Ooh la la! Jennifer Aniston goes topless in ads for her new Lolavie fragrance


Jennifer Aniston has turned up the heat for the debut of her new fragrance.

In a series of sexy black-and-white shots to promote her new scent, Lolavie, the 41-year-old actress looks stunning as she poses topless, covering her chest with just her arms while wearing nothing but a white skirt hung low on her hips.

Aniston is slated to attend the launch event for Lolavie, which roughly translates to "laughing at life" in French, on Wednesday at Harrods department store in London. She will be on hand to sign the bottles for customers, London's Daily Mail reported.

"It's been a year-and-a-half journey," Aniston previously told WWD. "I'd been asked to do things before, and it never felt organic. But when Leon [Falic, president of the Falic Fashion Group] approached me to be involved with the process from inception to fruition, I thought, 'This could be a creative expression.'"

"It wasn't just about showing up for a shoot and putting my name on the bottle," she added. "I felt like a little chemist. It's turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something."

Aniston also had a hand in how to promote the product: The steamy ad campaign was reportedly shot in her favorite vacation destination in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Wanting the fragrance "to be a personal library of scent memories," Aniston came up with a smell that she called "sexy and clean … floral but not too flowery."

"I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan," she explained. "I want people to go 'what is that? You smell great!' But most of all, I wanted it to smell natural."

original article.
category: FragranceFeatured Product on Bayho:Fragrances for Men

No comments:

Post a Comment