Monday, August 2, 2010

Britney Spears Radiates in New Fragrance Ad!


I will admit i do love her fantasy frgrances.. not so much the CURIOUS,so im excited to walk through MACY's and try out her newest scent.

Britney Spears has been very busy promoting herself recently. From her clothing line with Candie’s to her new perfume, Brit is certainly all about business! The pop princess gave her followers on Twitter a special look at her new Radiance fragrance ad!
Brit shared her new ad with fans, Tweeting the following message along with the TwitPic!

“Just got the imaging for my new fragrance Radiance and thought I’d share it with all my tweethearts,” she wrote.

original article.
BAYHO.com

1 comment:

  1. Great article you have posted in here. Try or use pheromone cologne as your perfume. I know you can love it too.

    ReplyDelete