Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Would You Give Up Fragrance If Your Boss Asked You to?


hii :D
hope everyone had a good weekend! so this week for fragrance i thought i would do something different like maybe which smells attract people.. blah blah blah things of that sort but just my luck today i cant find any.. plus I'm sick so my search was pretty short. anyways found this article.. hopefully its a good one. haha

Would You Give Up Fragrance If Your Boss Asked You to?

I wear fragrance every day. I've tried to stop spraying it in front of my colleagues (especially in the lift) but obviously in this industry it's as necessary to my working environment as pens and paper is to yours. Which means I could never go and work in Detroit. Damn. Turns out, after a woman received a US$100,000 settlement because her colleague's perfume made it "challenging" to do her job, they think it's easiest if they just ban the wearing of all "colognes, aftershave lotions, perfumes, deodorants, body/face lotions ... (and) the use of scented candles, perfume samples from magazines, spray or solid air fresheners." Sure. Let's just hope that those Detroit ladies aren't as addicted to their Miss Dior Cherie as me, or they're going to have a mass walkout on their hands. Would you give up fragrance if your job depended on it?

original article.
category: Adidas Women
Featured Product on Bayho: Adidas Tropical Passion by Adidas

1 comment: