Monday, May 18, 2009

Finding the Right Men's Cologne

I always tried figuring out what men's cologne I would love the most. It was hard to figure out since I never really sniff men in general. haha But it took some time to find out what I liked the most. I am in love with Armani Cologne! haha It's a great cologne that men should wear basically all the time. When I first smelled it, it was infatuation! haha just kidding. haha Here's a little insight on the article that I found: "What mens cologne do you wear? Many men have a specific type of cologne that they loved to wear. Perhaps it is because the ladies in their lives love that cologne’s fragrance. Or, it could be that they enjoy the cologne. In any case, having cologne that is all about the man that you are is essential. Having one type of cologne that you wear can help to fill the memory with images of you. Did you know that the scent of something, including cologne will linger longer in our memories then a picture or image? What does your man bring to mind?"
Original Article

No comments:

Post a Comment