Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ralph Lauren Perfume


I never really liked perfume as I was growing up. Then I found one that I just completely stuck with. It was Ralph Lauren's perfume. I'm not sure what it's called but it was in a blue bottle. I've been using Ralph Lauren's perfume for about 2 years! It's great. (= I also like the fact that it is very affordable for an average person. "Ralph Lauren''s range of perfumes are available in a variety of fragrances because the world is full of a wide variety of women. You could never encompass all the moods, emotions and situations a woman could find herself in with just one perfume scent. Ralph has attempted to capture all these moods in his vast range with fragrance like Glamorous, Glamorous Daylight, Lauren, Romance, Polo Sport, Turquoise, Cool, Ralph Rocks, Hot and Safari. Notice how there seems to be something for everyone, something to suit your every mood and own personal body chemistry. "

Original Article

No comments:

Post a Comment