Monday, May 18, 2009

Vera Wang Rock Princess

I was very interested to read an article about Vera Wang. I have always wanted to buy her fragrance, but it was never a sure deal. I just thought that her motives were very unique how she goes with different themes. I really like the style of the bottle, but what matters is the scent inside the bottle. I'm hearing things about this fragrance that it is vanilla like? Hmm, maybe I'm wrong. But I'm sure that her scents are very tasteful. Here is a little insight of what this article said, "She’d trade her tiara in for a new guitar, attend a concert instead of the prom. Introducing Rock Princess, the daring new fragrance from Vera Wang. The fragrance is a dark, fruity floral with sultry attitude and modern style. It is edgy, but seductively sweet. Vera Wang Rock Princess – the music, the spirit, the new fragrance!" I love Vera Wangs motive on it, and It should be quite interesting to what we will see in the future.

Original Article

1 comment: